BrainSpace is reinventing information discovery.
BrainSpace is the post-search platform that enables content providers to turn their content into dynamic Brains that semantically and persistently connect people with things that matter to their interests.
Introducing LegalSuite 2.1, now with Focus.
In addition to a vastly improved user interface, PDLS 2.1 introduces a powerful new way to experience PureDiscovery’s transparent concept search: Focus. Users can now re-cluster search results on the fly with one click, enabling powerful visual exploration of their search results.
eDiscovery Back to top
PureDiscovery LegalSuite is the intelligent center of the ediscovery workflow.
- Transparent Concept SearchCull big data using the power of BrainSpace. Both massively scalable and transparent, Brainspace is ideal for culling prior to review tools.
- Let your Data Tell a StoryQuickly gain an understanding of the key concepts of your case. Exepdite preparation for meet & confer sessions.
- Visually Navigate Your DataPowerful visualization tools help you quickly identify key areas of interest: foreign language, data anomalies, hot clusters, etc..
- Think beyond EDRMAccelerate your review 50-75% compared to a standard linear process.
Transparent Concept SearchVirtually all semantic technologies operate in a black box. In other words, they do not surface how search results are generated and expect users to trust that their algorithms are producing the right results. Market expectations are clearly moving toward query transparency and defensible results. This is especially true in Legal markets.
PureDiscovery FocusFocus transforms the traditional search results page into a navigable map of relevant discovery material. With Focus, users can now quickly generate visual maps of responsive documents, identify and tag key areas of hot documents and store focus maps for fast, visual reference of case documents.
PDID Document TaggerPDID Document Tags are the first major innovation in Legal Document Identity since the introduction of Bates Numbering over 150 years ago. A PDID number on a document is like a semantic Bates number. As Bates is to physical location, PDID is to context. Documents in the same numerical neighborhood have contextual similarity. Clients have experienced dramatic increases in efficiency by simply sorting by PDID numbers in their database of choice.
Near-Dupe IdentificationPureDiscovery's Near-Dupe Identification engine provides instant value to any review process by automatically detecting and grouping near duplicate documents. Identifying redundant documents with only slight variances reduces review time and results in dramatic savings in time, resources and ultimately cost. PureDiscovery Near-Dupe detection is one of the most efficient early actions that can be taken in the eDiscovery process.
Partners and Customers
- McKool Smith
- Alix Partners
- Stroz Friedberg
- Zelle Hofmann
- Merrill Corporation
Brainspace Back to top
BrainSpace is post-search environment that connects people persistently with things that matter to their interests.
PureDiscovery BrainSpace is the first self-organizing software platform for semantically connecting the enterprise. After years in development...
BrainSpace is reinventing information discovery.
Users can then use BrainSpace to semantically connect with everything that matters to their interests. The BrainSpace technology stack consists of the following integrated elements:
- PD/Optimize | PureDiscovery De-Duplication technology has the ability to remove both exact duplicate and near duplicate documents from large content sets. Optimize creates clean, unique document sets for PureDiscovery Brains.
- PD/Organize | PureDiscovery’s highly scalable clustering engine dynamically organizes enterprise content into relevant, related clusters. PD Clusters also serve as distinct sets of content for building a PD Brain.
- PD/ Build | PureDiscovery’s Brain building process that converts large collections of unstructured documents into working semantic intelligences.
Brainspace for Publishing Back to top
The global publishing industry is in the midst of a tectonic market shift. Radical changes in technology have significantly reshaped user expectations.
The social web is now ubiquitous and, against the backdrop of Big Data, transactional search-based revenue models are falling short of modern demand.
Scientists, researchers and knowledge workers all want to be relevantly connected to critical information. As more content is published every day, those critical connections become increasingly difficult to make. While search engine efficacy plummets, users are left unable to manage the abundance.
Finally, after years in development, PureDiscovery’s BrainSpace is reinventing the art of information discovery for Publishers and their subscribers. The unique platform enables Publishers to transform their content sources into dynamic machine intelligences—Brains—that semantically connect users to relevant information, wherever it resides.
About PureDiscovery Back to top
We are a company of curious, motivated technologists making game-changing software products.
We're out to reshape markets and change the world while we're at it.
We’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch using the information below, or contact us now using the form to the right.