PureDiscovery Secures $10 Million Investment Led by Medina Capital
PureDiscovery Corp, a leading provider of semantic discovery solutions, today announced that it has secured a $9 million investment from Medina Capital, a high-growth equity investment firm focused on the IT infrastructure sector. The investment is part of a $10-million Series C round of financing.
Brainspace: Everyone & Everything Intelligently Connected.
BrainSpace is the post-search platform that enables organizations to meaningfully and persistently connect people with knowledge. Rather than hunting and pecking at big data with keywords, PureDiscovery transforms information into a semantic intelligence—a Brainspace—that keeps everyone connected to contextually relevant people and information.
eDiscovery Back to top
PureDiscovery LegalSuite is the intelligent center of the ediscovery workflow.
- Transparent Concept SearchCull big data using the power of BrainSpace. Both massively scalable and transparent, Brainspace is ideal for culling prior to review.
- Let your Data Tell a StoryQuickly gain an understanding of the key concepts of your case. Expedite preparation for meet & confer sessions.
- Visually Navigate Your DataPowerful visualization tools help you quickly identify key areas of interest: foreign language, data anomalies, hot clusters, etc..
- Think beyond EDRMAccelerate your review 50-75% compared to a standard linear process.
Transparent Concept SearchVirtually all semantic technologies operate in a black box. In other words, they do not surface how search results are generated and expect users to trust that their algorithms are producing the right results. Market expectations are clearly moving toward query transparency and defensible results. This is especially true in Legal markets.
PureDiscovery FocusFocus transforms the traditional search results page into a navigable map of relevant discovery material. With Focus, users can now quickly generate visual maps of responsive documents, identify and tag key areas of hot documents and store focus maps for fast, visual reference of case documents.
PDID Document TaggerPDID Document Tags are the first major innovation in Legal Document Identity since the introduction of Bates Numbering over 150 years ago. A PDID number on a document is like a semantic Bates number. As Bates is to physical location, PDID is to context. Documents in the same numerical neighborhood have contextual similarity. Clients have experienced dramatic increases in efficiency by simply sorting by PDID numbers in their database of choice.
Near-Dupe IdentificationPureDiscovery's Near-Dupe Identification engine provides instant value to any review process by automatically detecting and grouping near duplicate documents. Identifying redundant documents with only slight variances reduces review time and results in dramatic savings in time, resources and ultimately cost. PureDiscovery Near-Dupe detection is one of the most efficient early actions that can be taken in the eDiscovery process.
Partners and Customers
- McKool Smith
- Alix Partners
- Stroz Friedberg
- Zelle Hofmann
- Merrill Corporation
Brainspace Back to top
Brainspace enables organizations to meaningfully and persistently connect people with knowledge.
PureDiscovery Brainspace is the first post-search software platform for semantically connecting the enterprise.
Users can tap into BrainSpace and be persistently connected with everything that matters to their interests. The BrainSpace technology stack consists of the following integrated elements:
- PD/Optimize | PureDiscovery De-Duplication technology has the ability to remove both exact duplicate and near duplicate documents from large content sets. Optimize creates clean, unique document sets for PureDiscovery Brains.
- PD/Organize | PureDiscovery’s highly scalable clustering engine dynamically organizes enterprise content into relevant, related clusters. PD Clusters also serve as distinct sets of content for building a Brain.
- PD/ Build | PureDiscovery’s Brain building process that converts large collections of unstructured documents into working semantic intelligences.
Brainspace for Publishing Back to top
The global publishing industry is in the midst of a tectonic market shift. Radical changes in technology have significantly reshaped end-user expectations.
The social web is now ubiquitous and, against the backdrop of Big Data, transactional search-based models are falling short of modern demand.
Scientists, researchers, knowledge workers, and even consumers want to be relevantly connected to critical information. As more content is published every day, those critical connections become increasingly difficult to make. While search engine efficacy plummets, users are left unable to manage the abundance.
Finally, after years in development, PureDiscovery’s Brainspace platform is reinventing information discovery for Publishers and their subscribers. This unique platform enables Publishers to transform their content sources into dynamic machine intelligences—Brains—that semantically connect users to relevant information, wherever it resides.
About PureDiscovery Back to top
We are a company of curious, motivated technologists making game-changing software products.
We're out to reshape markets and change the world while we're at it.
We’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch using the information below, or contact us now using the form to the right.